Thursday, September 24, 2015

Warmachine T-Shirts - Khador and Cygnar

I've always wanted a cool Warmachine T-shirt to wear to game night to show my nerdiness and dedication to my faction but I've never seen any. I designed these just for me and I'll probably make one for every faction.

 For the Motherland!


Shoot First!

These shirts are for fun and are no way being sold because I love Privateer Press and hate getting cease and desist letters. In the future I will be designing more generic steampunk robot shirts that I'll sell on here.

Hope to be wearing a Circle Orboros one for the Devastation Event next month!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sir, can I purchase some of the t-shirts you have designed? I intend to give it as a Christmas present to a Warmachine lover friend of my. Can you print some for me???

    ReplyDelete