Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Deneghra 3 Conversion - 3D Printed!

We got a 3D Printing Pen at Frys Electronics so I decided to make Denegrhra 3 because I'm too poor to buy it. Most likely not tournament legal, right?

It's definitely not as easy to use as they make it look. The initial goal was to maybe print some fun little weapons to attach to our Warmachine figures but as you can see from the picture above, it's hard to manipulate.


I had problems right out of the box. For some reason the plastic wouldn't feed so I had to manually shove it down which was really awkward and annoying.


Would I recommend this for someone who wants to do some mini conversions? Probably not. It's more of a fun little toy to let you work out some creative juices. You most likely won't make anything cool for Warmachine.

No comments:

Post a Comment