Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Warhammer 40k - Death Guard Army Painting Progress

Painted Death Guard Foetid Bloat Drone
Finished up painting my Death Guard Foetid Bloat Drone from the Dark Imperium starter set this week. I picked up another set and I'm working on painting up a 2000 point Death Guard army
I also finished up a Lord of Contagion

Painted Death Guard Lord of Contagion

Painted Death Guard Malignant Plaguecaster

I'm really liking the putrid dirty pussy style of these models. The play style is interesting and is different from what I normally play. I've picked up 3x Lord of Contagions and 3x Malignant Plaguecasters for a smite spammy kind of attack. I've also got 40x Poxwalkers and 10x Cultists to go along with it.
I can't wait to get the Death Guard Primarch, Mortarion, and some of the new Death Guard models that have been teased. It's going to be a fun army to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment