Tuesday, September 8, 2015

pKromac vs. eHaley (Post Errata Nerf) - Steamroller 2015 Two Fronts


Circle Orboros vs. Cygnar (50 Points)

Here's the beginning of a quick 50 point game I played against Austin at our office to get me reacquainted with Circle Obroros in time for the Devastation release event in November.

Austin's eHaley List

Warcaster: eHaley
Warjack: Stormwall
Warjack: Thorn
Unit:Boomhowlers (Full Unit)
Unit:Black 13th
Unit:Trenchers (Full Unit)
Solo:Squire
Solo:Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Solo:Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator

Mark's pKromac List

Warlock: pKromac
Warbeast: Ghetorix
Warbeast: Warpwolf Stalker
Warbeast: Pureblood Warpwolf
Warbeast: Warpwolf Gorax
Unit: Warpborn Skinwalkers (Full Unit)
Unit Attachment: Warpborn Alpha
Unit: Shifting Stones
Unit Attachment: Stone Keeper
Solo:Lord of the Feast
Solo:Druid Wilder
The game went pretty quick. Austin ran up his army on turn 1 and I sent in my Lord of the Feast to take care of most of his Trenchers. With Warpath I was able to take out Thorn with the Warpwolf Stalker.
After that, I figured he'd feat the next turn so I set up my Shifting Stones so I'd be able to port up Ghetorix. I planned to trade my Warpwolf Stalker for his Stormwall next turn but he ended up trying to go for points and failed to blow up my Fuel Cash.
After he feated I was able to hit with the Warpwolf Stalker and port Ghetorix in to finish off the Stormwall.
Austin refuses to quit and keeps Timebombing my beasts and running away. I settled for winning by scenario after killing everything but eHaley

No comments:

Post a Comment