Monday, September 14, 2015

My Menoth Army For Trade

My Menoth Army for Trade!

I love my Menoth but I think it's time to try something new. I'm looking to trade my entire fully painted army for either Skorne, Puppet Masters, Seaforge Commission, Convergence of Cyriss, Legion, or Minons of comparable value. Maybe even Ret but it's not my favorite. I don't mind if your army is a little less value or unpainted, I'm pretty flexible :) I thought I'd give the Socal Warmachine/Hordes group first crack before I put it up on Ebay.

Here is a list of my army with a price roughly under retailer 40% retail value. Hopefully we can trade locally and if I can't get a faction swap I'd be willing to piece everything out.



Warmachine/Hordes Trade List
FactionTypeModelPrice
MenothWarcasterHarbinger of Menoth$25
MenothWarcasterFeora, Priestess of the Flame$7
MenothWarcasterHigh Exemplar Kreoss$7
MenothWarcasterGrand Exemplar Kreoss$9
MenothWarcasterVice Scrutator Vindictus$5
MenothAttachmentHierophant$5
MenothWarjackAvatar of Menoth$25
MenothWarjackReckonerSOLD
MenothWarjackRedeemer$10
MenothWarjackCrusader$20
MenothWarjackVanquisher$18
MenothWarjackRepenter$10
MenothWarjackRepenter (Missing parts)$5
MenothSoloExemplar Bastion Seneschal$15
MenothSoloExemplar Errant SeneschalSOLD
MenothSoloHigh Paladin Dartan Vilmon$8
MenothSoloPaladin Order of the Wall (Pose 1)$6
MenothSoloPaladin Order of the Wall (Pose 2)$6
MenothSoloCovenant of Menoth$9
MenothSoloVassal Mechanik$3
MenothSoloVassal of Menoth$4
MenothSoloVassal of Menoth$4
MenothUnitChoir of Menoth (6)$18
MenothUnitDaughters of the Flame (6)SOLD
MenothUnitExemplar Bastions (5)$28
MenothUnitExemplar Cinerators (5)$22
MenothUnitExemplar Errants (10)$35
MenothUnit AttachmentExemplar Errant Officer + Standard$15
MenothUnitHoly Zealots (12x - 2x Min units)$35
MenothUnit AttachmentMonolith Bearer$6
MenothUnitVisgoth Juviah Rhoven & Honor Guard (3) SOLD

$350 Free Shipping

Thank you for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment