Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Khador Shirt - Copyright Infringement at its finest.

I just want to say that I have no intention of selling this shirt. You hear me, Privateer Press? This is just for around the house while I'm in my underwear eating ice cream from the bucket.

ARM 21 - SPD 4



I also tried to make a Menoth hat but my skill level with the machine was sub sweatshop standards and of course the hat didn't fit my giant head (should have checked it before I bought it). 

I'm still working out the little kinks I have with the embroidery machine but I'm always moving toward the right direction.

Hopefully after a couple weeks and a pile of messed up T-shirts and hats I'll be an expert.

"Countless victories are behind us, yet we are not half done. We fight to restore a legacy once denied to us. Our enemies tremble before our invincible armies, and all will kneel or perish. The Khardic Empire is gone, but the Khadoran Empire is born!"
- Empress Ayn Vanar





No comments:

Post a Comment