Sunday, June 11, 2017

Getting Ready for Warhammer 40k 8th Edition: Space Marines - Dark Angels - Grey Knights

Space Marines Land RaiderDark Angels - Land Raider

Over the years I've collected a lot of Warhammer 40k miniatures. Most were from trades where people gave me a bucket of models so I'm not 100% sure what everything is. I'll be slowly updating my blog with pictures so I can have an inventory of them.

I'll be working on stripping and repainting everything when I have time.
  space marines dreadnoughtSome sort of special Dreadnought 

space marines dreadnought 2Space Marines Dreadnought (Assault on Black Reach)

dark angels custom dreadnoughtDreadnought with Mech Warrior Legs 

space marines special dreadnought
Dark Angels Dreadnought

dark angels bike guysDark Angels Ravenwing Bike Squardon

space marinesTactical Marines (Assault on Black Reach)

dark angels space marinesDark Angels Space Marines 

dark angels terminators
Deathwing Terminator Squad

space marines assorted terminatorsRandom Terminators 

grey knights terminators Grey Knights Terminators

space marines leaderMarine Captain (Assault on Black Reach)

dark angels company masterDark Angels Company Master

dark angels librarianDark Angels Librarian 

dark angels rafaelDark Angels Ezekiel 

terminator leaderSome Terminator Leader, Not Sure 

loose unfinished terminatorsRandom Terminators Missing Bases 

extra space marinesRandom Space Marines No Paint 

warhammer 40k bits
Warhammer 40k Bits

That's it for the Space Marine Related stuff. I'll be working on my Necrons, Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Tyranids,

If you want to help support Dice Wrath and want to get into 8th edition please make sure to use the links below to purchase something!


No comments:

Post a Comment