Sunday, June 11, 2017

Chaos Space Marines - Preparing for 8th Edition Warhammer 40k

chaos space marines heldrake
Chaos Space Marines - Heldrake

I'm starting to prep my Warhammer 40k models in anticipation of the Age of Sigmarification of 8th Edition that's being released on June 17th. I own 400+ Warhammer 40k models and to be honest, I have never played a real full game and probably never will because it sucks.

I'm really excited to see if 8th edition can sway me to the dark side and be another pit that I throw hard earned money into.

I'm working on stripping and repainting them but it's going to be a major undertaking.

I honestly don't even know what models I have so in this blog I'm going to start listing them starting with the Chaos Space Marines:

chaos space marines raptors
5 Raptors

chaos space marines helbrute
Helbrute (Dark Vengeance Set)

chaos space marines chosen
6 Chosen

chaos space marines
10 Chaos Space Marines

Khorne Berzerkers
9 Khorne Berzerkers

chaos cultists
10 Chaos Cultists (Dark Vengeance Set)

chaos cultists 2
10 More Chaos Cultists (Dark Vengeance Set)

chaos space marine champion
Champion (Dark Vengeance Set)

If you would like to support Dice Wrath and want to get into Warhammer 40k please purchase your models using the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment