Monday, October 5, 2015

Painting up my Mind Slaver & Drudges + Mind Bender & Drudges for my Cephalyx Army


Mind Slaver + Mind Bender with Drudges

Just finished up the last of the 3 units of Drudges. It's hard to tell them apart even with their crotch cloths painted different colors but I like how they turned out.

I still have the 3 Agitators, Pistol Wraith, and the leaders of the Drudge units to paint. Probably won't get them done by game day on Tuesday but I'll see how far I can get.

I really love these models. They're really creepy and dirty looking.

The Mind Benders are an extremely interesting unit. The leader has a toolbox of spells that can be cast through the Drudges like Arc-Nodes, even when in melee. This comes at a price though, you have to sacrifice the model you channeled your spell through after you are done casting.

It is absolutely worth it though for the amazing things you can do.

The first spell gives your Drudges a huge MAT and STR increase and allows them to re-position. This can allow your Drudges to take out a Heavy Warjack.

The next spell is a medium sized AOE bomb that will take care of all the high DEF models that are plaguing you. It is amazing to use iwth Telekinesis and Thexus' feat as you can re-position for maximum casualties.

The last spell is a medium Spray that can take out units when they are bunched up. Again, amazing with Thexus' ability to shift enemy models on the battlefield.

The Mind Benders are definitely one of my favorite units to play as they have so many tricks up their sleeves. I can't wait to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment