Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Guild Ball - Painted Greyscales, Angel, Shark and Siren

guild ball fishermen greyscales, angel, shark, siren painted
Fishermen Crew - Greyscales, Angel, Shark, and Siren

My house flooded last Friday and we were forced to stay with the in-laws for a week. While we were there we got hit with an AOE 5 virus and all got sick so I had plenty of time to paint my new models since there was absolutely nothing else to do. 

I'm not a horribly good painter but I'm learning new tricks every day and I can see the difference between my old work and my new work. Part of my problem is I'm impatient. My buddy, Rob, who owns Table Ready Terrain is always trying to get me to follow boring steps when all I want to do is slap paint on pewter. 

Lately I've been slowing down and following steps instead of rushing to finish the job and I'm happy with the outcome.

Guild Ball has been a really fun game play experience that brings a lot of interesting decisions each turn to the table. I'm pretty close to finishing up my entire Fishermen Guild, I think only need Vet Siren and Tentacles.

If you're looking to purchase a good Fishermen starter pack, check out the link below and help support Dice Wrath!

No comments:

Post a Comment