Tuesday, December 13, 2016

New Warmachine Group

For the past 3 weeks I've been playing with a new Warmachine/Hordes group near my house in Beaumont. They all go to Kingdom Con and play competitively so it's fun to play some people who are strong players.

Jason and I have been some epic Khador vs. Legion match ups as we try to narrow down our Steamroller pairings.

Old Witch vs. Abby 2

Our first game with each other I played the Old Witch and he played Abby 2. This was a horrible match up for me but it was the only models I had in my bag. Jason whooped me good.

Butcher 3 vs. Abby 2

The next week I brought a list that I was more comfortable with, Butcher 3. Jason rocked me pretty hard initially but that's what Butcher 3 likes. Butcher 3 was able to close the game with a Scenario victory.

Strakhov vs. Vayl 2

The week after that I brought Strakhov and Warjack heavy list. The goal was to launch Beast 09 from downtown for an assassination. I ended up winning on Scenario.

I look forward to posting more detailed battle reports soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment