Monday, January 25, 2016

New Khador Unfinished Models

warmachine khador models

It's been a really really long time since I played any Warmahordes since I caught the plague over the holidays. My friends have also gotten really into Infinity which is not my cup of tea. I have a small Yu Jing army which I had to get because I'm Asian.

There's some interesting aspects to the game that I like and much I do not which I will save for another post.

The picture above are a few of the new Khador pieces that I've acquired. There's Fenris, Spriggan (old model), Man-O-War Drakhun, Vlad 3 (half way painted), Kodiak, and a Gun Carriage that has a base coat.

Hopefully I'll have these done by the time my friends are done with Infinity. I'm really itching to play Warmachine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment